Internal auditing services focusing on risk assessment analysis.
Regulation compliance, policies and procedures.
Organizing a Corporate Governance framework within companies - Employing, evaluating and training board of directors.
Administrative & financial controls
For existing corporate internal auditing departments:
- Quality assessment services.
- Risk assessment services.
- Fraud controlling reports.
- IT systems controlling tests.
- Identifying, evaluating and managing corporate risk reports.
- Money laundering framework.
- Organization of internal audit departments within companies.
- Organization of risk management and regulatory compliance departments within companies.
- Organization of self-assessment workshops.
- Audit Compliance according to Corporate Governance Principles.
- Assessing organizational structure of the companies according to their strategy and internal goals.
- Annual assessment of the internal audit departments of the companies in cooperation with the management team.
- Preparing and developing the corporate governance guide of a company.
- Evaluation of the efficiency and effectiveness of the Board of Directors.
- Training of members of the Board of Directors regarding Corporate Governance issues.
- Conducting job descriptions.
- Control of the adequacy and effectiveness of internal audit units within a company.
- Outsourcing internal auditing services.
- Specialized internal auditing services.